☆ ROCKSBOX ☆ [Review] [Sponsored] ☆

12:44 PM

Hello Fashionable Ladies & Gents!


"Shine Insider gives you unlimited access to rent from an ever-rotating closet of designer jewelry" is what is on the home page of ROCKSBOX.com and it is the perfect description for what this company is all about. This renting concept is very cute and convenient for those who want quality jewelry from designers at an affordable price! Also great for those who want to constantly change their pieces and swap them for new, fresh designs.


Shine Insider is only $19 per month and you receive 3 pieces of jewelry that are handpicked by Rocksbox stylists according to what you like (because you take a survey upon creating your account). You also get $10 worth of ShineSpend per month to spend on jewelry because you may just fall in love with a piece that you don't want to give back!


It's very useful that with every Rocksbox set you get a card that tells you what the name of each piece is called. When you return your set, you can fill out this little survey to let your designer know whether you liked it or not so (s)he can put together another set that fits your needs. You can also leave this feedback online.


For every person you invite, you also get $25 to spend on jewelry :] 


This concept, as I already stated, is very convenient because Rocksbox provides the shipping labels for your returns. They are included in every box. In fact, you can even reuse the shipping envelope that your package came in! They've thought of everything!!

Shipping time is very fast. I have been using this service for about a month now. Sometimes the jewelry that I receive is not to my taste, so I just ship it back and receive a new box in several days! It is partially my fault because I should be going on the site and putting things I want on my wish list :P


This has been my favorite accessory so far. It's called the Gorjana Greer V-neck Necklace. I think it's very sweet and simple and can be worn with any outfit. 


My Take on Rocksbox

I really do think that this company provides a very unique service for those who want to stay on trends and try on quality accessories. The fact that all the jewelry is of good quality and made from good materials is great for many who have allergies toward cheap metals. 

However, do take a look at the kind of jewelry that Rocksbox provides before jumping right in. They do very different styles, but if none of them fit your personal taste then this service may not be for you. I'll admit that I am quite conservative when it comes to accessories so many of the styles that are provided through Rocksbox do not fit my style. Sometimes what I receive can be a hit or a miss. 

Take some time to browse their website at Rocksbox.com and if you are ready to give this service a try, use the code: sikimsusenixoxo for your first month free!! This code is valid for a free month trial for 30 days after this post goes live. After that time period, it will be a 50% off your first month coupon!


xxoo, Cindy⭐︎☽

✿ Hope you enjoyed my post & photos!! If you did, don't forget to follow with your social networking accounts to see updates and new posts!! :3 ✿ 

InstagramTwitterBlogLovinGFCGoogle+Facebook

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. wow
    looks like a very promising web and satisfying service

    AMOURPIXIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for dropping by and reading!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is quite nice to get new accessories all the time! Very convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha
    yes indeed

    ReplyDelete

✿ My Dearest ChocoBons ✿

How I love to hear from you!! Please leave me a comment with your thoughts on this post :3 and remember to leave a link to your blog so I can visit you too! ♡

✿ T W I T T E R ✿

Disclaimer

Hi everyone :3 The photos on this blog have all been taken by me, so please do not use without my permission. All reviews are my own HONEST opinions on the product INCLUDING the sponsored products--I wouldn't want to mislead my dear readers.

Subscribe