✿ Pink Florals & Cream Cardigan ✿

9:53 PM

My Chocolate BonBons, 


How are you all doing!? Summer is here and I've been so happy with the amount of daylight we have now (even at 8 PM there is still light out)!!~ I feel so energized and motivated to get things done ♡ 

Unfortunately there was a mechanical error with my Samsung camera and I returned it instead of getting it fixed because I was scared it would happen again >////< So I'm camera-hunting again!! 


☁︎ Anyways!! ☁︎

Today I've a cute little outfit to share with you all <3 It's very simple and comfortable
yet sweet and great for this warm weather. 

 I'm super in love with sweet pastel colors, especially pinks and creams. I think they're so soft and feminine, and will make you feel extra pretty & girly throughout your day. 



I got this pink dress at Forever 21 a looooong time ago and never even wore it because I forgot I had it =____= It's strapless, and under the skirt are shorts, so you don't have to worry about the wind blowing and revealing your unmentionables :P

See the cute white button detailing on the dress?
The cardigan is a bat-wing one that's really flowy and comfortable. 
I purchased it from a random boutique. It says "finesse" on the brand label. I dunno. 


So sorry for the blurry photo of the sandals. I actually don't have a shot of them, 
so I cropped this and it's super bad quality :P 

I got these from a random boutique as well. They're so cute right? Super comfortable and easy to walk in because they're wedges. 


Pink Dress - Forever 21
Cardigan - Finesse ???
White Wedges - ???

Hope you enjoyed this post!! Let me know in your comments what you think!! 

xoxoxo, Cindy⭐︎☽

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Awww you look so cute!

    Btw, I just followed your blog :)

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Raden!! And I just followed you back! Your blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style! Those sandals are so cute.

    Love from,
    GALAXERIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rinako グレーJune 17, 2014 at 9:36 AM

    Ooh, so cute photos! Love the last one with the dog so much! <3


    ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤


    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Rinako!!!! He's such a sweetheart <3 I love him so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Katherine!!! And thanks for dropping by <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Stella, glad you like it <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. The outfit is super adorable ^w^ Thanks for this post Cindy <3 btw, how tall are you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much Mindy!!! hehe I'm glad you liked it!!
    I'm about 5' 2" :0 How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit!
    I especially love your cardigan (^w^)
    And your dog is so cute :3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much Mimie!! So glad you like it!!
    And thank youuu!! He's my pride and joy, hehe ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful outfit!!! Lol, unmentionables! I'm so paranoid when I wear dresses sometimes when there are no back up shorts in the dress, so it's good to have shorts included in the dress or I'll throw on some booty shorts under! ^^ The cardigan looks super comfy!! I also love wedges too!! I'm afraid of falling sometimes with those thin heels. I'm such a loser. >_< Aw, you make me want to buy a dog like wanpo!!! Super cute and fluffy!!! <3 for you <3

    ReplyDelete

✿ My Dearest ChocoBons ✿

How I love to hear from you!! Please leave me a comment with your thoughts on this post :3 and remember to leave a link to your blog so I can visit you too! ♡

✿ T W I T T E R ✿

Disclaimer

Hi everyone :3 The photos on this blog have all been taken by me, so please do not use without my permission. All reviews are my own HONEST opinions on the product INCLUDING the sponsored products--I wouldn't want to mislead my dear readers.

Subscribe