✿ Philosophy Pink Almond Candy Lip Balm [Review] ✿

5:28 PM

One of the greatest things to have ever happened to me was picking up this product on a whim at Sephora. I was already standing in line to pay and I saw this cute little product in an adorable box just sitting there. I was next up so I just grabbed it and paid without even taking a look at what it was. Turns out it's the best lip balm I've ever had in my 20 years of living hahaha.

I have this really bad problem of having dry and chapped lips, especially during the winter time. The only brand up until now that helped and actually worked was the LypSyl  balm made from Swedish Beeswax. Now I've got another!! The Philosophy Pink Almond Candy!!~



The packaging was really cute and really stood out next to the more monotone packaged products!!




The balm glides on so smoothly, it's unbelievable. 
It almost feels like it's melty but it isn't!!

And the SMELL. OH. MY. GOSH. I love it so much it's delicious-smelling!! 
Definitely makes you want to eat it!



It's so hydrating for your lips and
 it also gives your lips a hint of color! Light pinkish, but not overwhelming.

Now I don't go anywhere without it!


You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. Lovely, its a shame we don't have that in our place.

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah!!~ It's really a shame :< It's such a great product!!

      Delete
  2. WOw Cindyyyyy all these posts so sudden I can't keep up!!! This sounds weird but the lip balm seems sweet just by looking at it.. hahaha Does it smell like candy or cake??? I can't wait to try!! I always use the CArmex super healing treatment EVERY NIGHT just because my lips get too dry in the winter... and i have a habit of licking super yummy lipbalms off my lips, so maybe htat's why they don't seem to work too well..>_<

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | GEO Eyes Cream Lenses Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I had a bought of passion for the past few days XD hahahah Thanks bunnie!! The balm is SO SWEET smells more like Cake I think :D It's a good idea to apply it at night time! I should as well >////< And it must be SO cold in Canada!!~ Hahahah you're so cuuuuuute X3

      Delete
  3. They look so adorable ! + thanks for the lovely review ^___^ Loving your blog btw. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it?! Thank you Krystal!!~ Your blog is even more adorable. I've followed you!!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Love you Sis!!!~ Glad to have found your blog <3

      Delete
  5. Looks like a really nice product and the packaging is so cute!

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg this looks absoloutely adorable!

    http://tzeyien89.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steph!!~

      I love your blog so much, followed ;)

      Delete
  7. Looks super cute! And it smells good too!?!? I'm in! I love scented lippies! <3 Thanks for this great review. Now if I can get my hands on one. ^^ I'm a new follower. :3

    <3 from Chuonie

    chuonie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you so much you cutiepie!! It smells absolutely delicious!!
      Wish I could send you the smell over the internet dear :D

      Delete
    2. Aw...thanks Cindy. :*) <3 Happy Lunar New Year 2014!!! I wish you and your family the best in health, happiness and money! ^^ <3

      Delete
  8. Wow, you are such a beauty!!<3
    Great product!
    Xoxo
    Melle

    http://melle-loves-fashion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girrl, you are so damn gorgeous! Having chapped and dry lips are the worst, i like to use vaseline to soothe the dryness but this sounds like a great cure as well! The lipbalm actually reminds me of the EOS lipbalms hehe i don't know why ;P
    I'm definitely following you now!!!

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it really does remind me of those too!! You must be reading my mind because I'm going to post a EOS lippie review soon!! :D hahaha I'm going to follow you back sweetie!! You're so kind :] So glad to be friends!

      Delete
  10. Very nice, Followed. Kisses from Spain.

    ReplyDelete

✿ My Dearest ChocoBons ✿

How I love to hear from you!! Please leave me a comment with your thoughts on this post :3 and remember to leave a link to your blog so I can visit you too! ♡

✿ T W I T T E R ✿

Disclaimer

Hi everyone :3 The photos on this blog have all been taken by me, so please do not use without my permission. All reviews are my own HONEST opinions on the product INCLUDING the sponsored products--I wouldn't want to mislead my dear readers.

Subscribe